The Aims of the School
Lyndhurst Primary School aims to provide the best possible education recognising that every child is special and has individual needs and abilities.
To achieve this we will:
- Provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which children can develop fully and reach their potential.
- Provide a high standard of education that promotes quality learning.
Promote a positive attitude towards learning so that everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence in all that they do.
- Strive to ensure that children develop a good self-image, self-confidence and self- motivation in order that they may become mature, responsible and independent people, who have respect for the rights of others.
- Secure the entitlement of equality of opportunity for all children regardless of gender, cultural or social background, physical or academic ability or religious belief.
- Promote a true partnership with parents, recognising their unique place as primary educators.
- Ensure that the school and individuals within it see themselves as a valued part of the wider community with the ability to draw from and contribute to that community.
- Continually monitor and review all aspects of school life to ensure improvement and growth.