The Aims of the School
Lyndhurst Primary School aims to provide the best possible education recognising that every child is special and has individual needs and abilities.
To achieve this we will:
- Provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which children can develop fully and reach their potential.
- Provide a high standard of education that promotes quality learning.
Promote a positive attitude towards learning so that everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence in all that they do.
- Strive to ensure that children develop a good self-image, self-confidence and self- motivation in order that they may become mature, responsible and independent people, who have respect for the rights of others.
- Secure the entitlement of equality of opportunity for all children regardless of gender, cultural or social background, physical or academic ability or religious belief.
- Promote a true partnership with parents, recognising their unique place as primary educators.
- Ensure that the school and individuals within it see themselves as a valued part of the wider community with the ability to draw from and contribute to that community.
- Continually monitor and review all aspects of school life to ensure improvement and growth.
Our Mission Statement
Support, Challenge, Inspire
Lyndhurst Community Primary School & Children’s Centre is at the heart of our community, where everyone feels safe happy and respected.
We aim to create a challenging learning environment which encourages high expectations for success.
We expect the best from everyone and prepare our children for the future.
A place to remember.
The school ensures all pupils have the same opportunities to succeed and to participate fully in the life of the school
To help navigate the site we have added an easy to use search, just enter a word (uniform – term – policies) and press search. This will find every entry for that word on the site.